Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Years =) Gong Xi Fa Chai!

Hey~! 1st i wanna wish you all my frenz hav a nice...
Happy Chinese New Years
=) ..Gong Xi Gong Xi~
!
but dun forget to giv me "my" ang pao ahh~ xD?
GONG xi FA CHai !

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haix~ Talk until here i only know...
Valentine'day is around the corner although it's next month 14 only is --"
This speciel day
when i after form 5 "2007 feb 14" that case happened...
it's not so special for me in my LIFE edi.. something like say FORBIA
edi!
mostly ppl past this day wif girlfriend it's quite happy
1...
although still hav some single's person laa...
but they still will past wif normal feeling la... ( c
uz single ma -.-" )
-.-" but me it's not same wif them ... i most hate feb 14 --"...
i cant even forget the thing happen on that day's >=
( ....
okay la~! i think better END until here , enough jor .. --"
if not i will getting more angry d lar.. >.<"

( canot 2 over angry, if not wil becum not lengzai anymore [ joking d la] )
And 1 more thing i need to apologize to everyone for my "zha bet"
english
Dun scold me if hav any correction word... ><"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd Announcement : -[-[ Notice!! ]-]-
hmm... let me intro a private server RO to some of my RO fans frie
nd xD...
This is Private Server Kawaii RO :-

This server are more FUN den before that edi server closed that XiaoRO
i'm vry enjoy it =) .. it's just begin d server few day ago only...
=)
If interested Come Join Us... A lot of cute custom xD..
Special Thank's for our "[GM] Ran" & Oth
er's [GM]..






For more information please v
isit --->
Home Page :- h
ttp://www.kawaiiro.co.nr/



NOTICE HERE ~~ VOTE FOR IT~!


No comments: