Friday, February 20, 2009

The Last Word's xD

Notice : Hi ~! i wan say sorry to everyone this is my last update ! =)

So sorry to everyone , nowdays i can't chat with u all edi ... ='(
cause my mom suddenly say wanna cut the streamyx line T.T,
the 1st problem are cause cannot affort the internet fees,
but another problem is my younger brother always use the house phone
to "bou ding waa zukk" ( porridge call's ) ,
call until forgot the limits ,but he was got his own handphone,
but he didn't use it -.-" ,so can make the phone fees raise that much ,
so my mom decided cut the internet line for her own advantages T.T ,
then my mom only can feel confortable abit ,
cause no need to pay that much of "$" ( Money ) ,
Sigh*~ don't know when only can get back my internet line >.<" .

Hav a good news for my ownself !! =)
Cause next monday i can start begin my new journey at " Dasien " ,
Sigh*~ but it's just a TRIAL class ,
the main class are "April 3rd" only start ,
so maybe will abit busy for assignment maybe cant go church edi also...
Sigh*~ miss all my best buddy's and church buddy's also ='( ,
i worry cant meet them sooner also >.<" , pray for the god dun let this matter become true =P ... I think i have to END on here =) cause i not using my own computer now ,
So wish everyone can be happy always , inculed me ... xD ,
Forgot everything made u bother =x , dun stress urself too much ,
and make ur day's can go with a smooth journey =) , that's all i wanna say.

Good Bye , Hav a Nice Day's
Good Luck everyone
=)

THE END ~!
[ Date : 21/02/2009 ]

Regard,

SuizaiKEN^^



SHOUT OUT LOUD OUR DESIRE~!

SEND US FIRE!
MAKE US STRONGER!
LET THIS "IMPACT" LAST FOREVER !



BYE BYE ~! ^_^v




No comments: