Sunday, November 30, 2008

Yes !! my 1st blog !!

Yo~! I just created a new blogs at here...
although my english not very well...
but i will keep improve my english for this nice blog^^...
now at cyber cafe so i just end my word until here..

Next time i at home only write a new 1...

cyber cost not cheap at all ...

sumore i still busy playing games.. hehe
>.<"


Okay~! that's all for today..

Wish those person hvnt sleep :
" have a nice day "..
Wish those person wanna sleep edi :
" have a nice dream"..

Take Care Everyone =) !!



Notice : [ Wait let see this ]...


Taadaaa~!















MY MC.Donald HERO BROTHER !!

Nice leh !! haha~!

3 comments:

Cody said...

How to put comment if u don have comment box?

GO >> http://www.cbox.ws/

QuEennie of blog ♥ said...

how 2 put d coment box de?? teach me^^

jess said...

very the siao...