Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The DAY i nearly Killed by my DAD !!

Normaly morning/afternoon i will woke up from my bed -.-"...
( p/s : current time - 11.00am )
Home was left me alone wif my brother every morning 1 =)..
but today i was give the MSN nudge "Alarm" awake me -.-"
feeling head very heavy and "wan toh toh" look everywhere also very dizzy @@"
den i saw someone was msg and nudge me at MSN -.-"
( who the **** kacau me sleep )
cause my laptop bottom screen there hav 2 , 3 orange box was blinking...
so i "mong cha cha" walk infront of my laptop sit infront on it
and check who KACAU me sleeping on this EARLIER...
( 11pm for me still early ><") when i click the blinking orange box..who know tat was our "pretty" alicia sister -.-" Nudge me and say "hihi^^" to me.. ( Sweet Dream was END cause she say 1 Hihi^^ -.-" ) And she added "wee yeow" came in chat together also lor... ask me why din go church ( -.-" just wake only leh..so fast den go church edi meh -.-" ) Sure i answer she say "TOP secret" but actually we just go there play and study our car licent undang wif my church member brother only xD... then we start chat about "NONSENSE" again.. the topic "Who Miss You The Most" -.-" but after 20 minute chit chat suddenly "wee yeow" say he gtg edi... ( -.-" so fast go meh !! )so was left me and alicia in chat room only... ( p/s : wee yeow want go edi means i also need to go edi,cause he study the undang wif me -.-" ) at the same time i say bye wif them i only smell something smell like got something overcook... so i sure ASAP ran down floor and see what is it d laa..when i open room door... ALOT SMOKE OUTSIDE MY ROOM ( Means whole house edi hav smoke except my room -.-") then sure i need rush down the 1st floor see what happen on bottom floor with those smoke... ( Brain was thinking my house was on FIRE !! SCARED ONLY cantonise "Gan Jeong" >.<" ) then i cover my nose ran go see what happen without any sight --" cause all smoke was cover my sight -.- hard to see..the smoke made me keep cough sumore... so i rush and open all the door and window and open the fan blow the smoke go outside lor... when i walk in the kitchen i only saw someone was forgot off the fire for cooking herbal soup -.-" inside the bowl all the herbal edi burn until become super red and black black jor -.- then all the smoke was keep blowing outside lor...then my aunty neighbour saw this smoke came out from my house straight away go and call my handphone ask me what happening O_o... ( p/s: my brain was think "thx god,i still hav a good neighbour not hopeless neighbour" or else the neighbour scare my house on FIRE and burn her house also -.-" so she only call me cause worry her house was infected also " i living in rumah teres") sure i answer she "aunty don't worry laa.. nothing happen laa..just too overboil the soup only... and all smoke came out...and i still ALIVE DONT WORRY xD"...then she only "fong sam" cut off my line ( top mostly was own my thinking and feeling only -.-" not the aunty saw by she own 1 ) And after 10 minute like that my father bring my 2 brother back from outside -.-".. And my father sorry also din say to me just smile on me and say some something nonsense to me "Oo~!! forgoten off the fire hahaa :D" grrr~ HATE~ ( inside my heart thinking if i was dead cause this smoke.. u still can smile like this huh? ) After this happening i also forgoten i was wait by my member them -.-" so means i was late half hour edi =( .. sorry guys my bad need u all wait half hour more -.-" that all for today i need go church now and sorry written for this long need u read so SAN FU and if hav any wrong spelling i will apologize on it cause my english are not very good -.-" =) hope u all have a nice day =) and THANKS FOR MY LORD FATHER JESUS PROTECT ME DIDN'T LOST MY LIFE ON THIS HAPPENING =) AMEN !! This is the photo to prof of my house COVERED BY SMOKE... Mostly KILLED ME!















HERBAL SOUP TOO OVERCOOK !!
RAWR... DAMN HOT !!

1 comment:

QuEennie of blog ♥ said...

hey...u should thanks me ..u noe?? if nt i nudge u...u ady wake up n c d smoke n answer d call..haix...cant c u at church ady...thanks god..huh...